Hi I think I had piles, so I went to a doctor at my hometown and he prescribed me Pantoprazole Sodium 40 mg & Domperidone 30 mg (empty stomach). And Cefixime 200 mg, Satranidazole 300 mg, (aceclofenac 100 mg, paracetamol 32g & serratiopeptidase 15 mg) twice a day. And also an ointment of lidocaine, hydrocortisone acetate, zinc oxide and allantoin to apply locally for 7 days. I had the the medicines for 7 days. I had two piles. The pain has reduced and the discomfort as well while passing the stool but they are not properly healed. One look likes there’s a cut. What should I do? I had anal sex earlier, could it be due to that? Other symptoms include itching on the anus, redness and itching on on front both the insides of thighs and dead white skin at the end of the penis. Please suggest.

U can apply coconut oil locally 1. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation 2. Maintain active life style 3. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods 4. Drink lot of water. 5.You should take sitz bath (hot water tub bath) 2-3 times a day For this homeopathic treatment is very effective For more details you can consult me.