Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have genital fungal infection by which I'm getting itching most of the time. Which leaves some marks their. It's been 2-3 months now. I have consulted a doctor (Sexologist) who had provided me some ayurvedic medicine for about 7 days. I'm not getting any relief. He said we made ayurvedic medicine ny ourself which was just a capsule. Please tell me how to get rid of this problem, provide me some good cure. Thank you!

1 Doctor Answered
Avoid scented pads or toilet paper, creams, bubble bath, feminine sprays, and douches. Use water and a plain, unscented soap to regularly clean your external genital area.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.