Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My front teeth have little little gap, So I just want to fill the gaps without using braces, if there any solution please suggest.

7 Doctors Answered
Yes it is possible. There are other ways like veneers, laminates, crowns, composite build ups, aligners. Which suits your demands has to match with your dentist.
2 people found this helpful
You May get vineers or jacket crowns.
1 person found this helpful
You may go for veneers laminates or crowns.
1 person found this helpful
Hello sir, you may opt for cosmetic dentistry where crowns and laminates are used to fill the gap.
1 person found this helpful
Yes. Go for ceramic veneers. Best option for that.
Veneers and crowns are the options.
If the gaps are small, they can be managed by cosmetic (composite) veneers or ceramic laminates. The results in those cases are pretty appreciable. You should consult a dental Surgeon who is well aware and experienced in these procedures.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.