Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Darjeeling and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D Sen
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D SenYour feedback matters!
Does sucking of the penis by girlfriend cause any personal problem for both of them. Does sucking of sperm though mouth will lead to a formation to zygote or does it doesn't cause any of these type of problem.
Hi, I am 25 years old girl, I hv always some problem with my teeths recently dentist told me th at I still have milk teethes, tell me what can I do, please tell me best calcium tablets and is their any hope for new teeth in place of milk teeth, if yes then whats the processor, Please tell me the best option.
I wish to know about teeth brace my doctor do that about one week before. My mouth is so projecting to front now. If I make a rubber band and put in front side. My lower teeth will go fastly doctor. Its my question? can I use rubber band now ?
Due to not eating food at time or skipping the food, my lips are dry. Also sometimes it white allergy inside the mouth, pls help me.
I have pain in my teeth for last 15 days I went to a dentist he fill temporarily cavity and gave me some antibiotices and pain killer but pain is constant he adviced me to x-ray lam very tenced because I take gutkha please tell me I have any serious problem?
Dentist has told to extract my sister wisdom tooth on Friday surgical procedure sunday there is function after extraction will swelling be there. Should my sister extract wisdom tooth on other day.
Did you notice blood from your gums in the morning while brushing or flossing? There are plenty of reasons behind bleeding gums. Some may be temporary while some may be severe. Here are some reasons which may be responsible for the bleeding of your gums.
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is the first and most initial stage of infection in the gums. A small amount of plaque and poor hygiene results in this condition which often leads to bleeding gums especially when you brush your teeth. But since this is the initial stage, brushing your teeth twice a day and maintain proper oral hygiene will cure the bleeding gums.
- Plaque: When plaque build-up on your gums becomes too much, it makes the gums come out from the teeth, and a gap develops thus causing bleeding. In the pockets that are formed between the gums and teeth, germs start accumulating. These germs start attacking the teeth and gums. When more and more germs accumulate, the bleeding also increases. With time this plaque become hard. The hardened plaque is called tartar. This stage is actually the second stage of gingivitis and is called the periodontitis.
- Medication: People who take medication for blood thinning usually experience bleeding gum problems. But you must be thinking how medicines can lead to bleeding gums? But the thing is that these medicines stop the blood from clotting and thus bleeding becomes much easier. If you face such a condition, pay a visit to your doctor and tell him about your medications.
- Change in Flossing Routine: A change in the regular flossing routine can also cause lead to bleeding gums. This has been reported in many patients. Suppose you haven’t flossed you teeth in the past few days or week and then you suddenly start your routine all over again then you are bound to have bleeding gums because your gums were habituated to a certain routine which you changed abruptly. The same condition will arise if you suddenly start flossing more times a day than you used to. Nothing unusual is good for your teeth. You should always be on a constant and regular flossing routine. However, bleeding due to flossing won’t continue forever.
- Change in Toothbrush: A change in your toothbrush may also lead to bleeding of gums. This happens because when you use a toothbrush for a considerable period, it becomes soft, but when you start using the new one, it is usually harder than the old one. This causes the gums to bleed. So always use a soft toothbrush, and if you are not so confident about the type of toothbrush you should use, talk to your dentist about it.
- Pregnancy: A type of gingivitis results at the time of pregnancy. Women experience bleeding from their gums and the gums swell considerably which happens mostly due to hormonal changes.
You should never give any unnecessary pressure on your gums and maintain a proper oral hygiene.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!