Castor - NF is best for ringworm or not. If not what is best medicine or ointment for ringworm. I have ringworm at hips nd thighs since 2 months.

OTC antifungal topical remedies are available and effective for mild cases of ringworm. Look for the active ingredients clotrimazole and terbinafine. You can apply these ointments twice per day.
Better you apply neem oil. Also Never take any allopathic medicines like itraconazole ,terbinafene etc for fungal infections. I have seen many patients who comes up with worsen condition after discontinuation of these medicines .patients regularly take such medicines like for 3 months and ends up with no improvement. But ayurveda works on the root cause of disease. I provide my patients who r suffering from taenia, ringworm infections, ayurvedic medicines who just flush out the the infection causing organisms .a very effective ayurvedic ointment prepared by my own self. Patients start recovering in a very speedy way. And after recovering they have never faced any reoccurence of this infection. U can contact us online through Lybrate to get complete cure. Medicines would be prepared according to the history and body type of patients. Medicines would reach your address via courier.
Use candid B creams which will help you to feel better from the current signs and symptoms which is available in the medical store.