I am 23 years old female. Since few days when I bite with my front tooth it pains. Doctor did x-ray and said there was no infection and did a cleaning. But now still when I bite with that teeth it pains. I had the habit of biting nails. She examined my teeth and x-ray. Can there be cracked tooth?

There are various reasons of tooth pain. If your teeth hurt when you bite down, it could be an indicator of some dental problem like a loose filling, an abscess, hidden cracks or fractures. There could also be damage to the pulp tissue inside the tooth. After clinical examination and dental x-ray we can find out exactly what it is. If you have same problem you should contact your dentist again.
Good evening Thanks for the query Yes as per your discretion as well as history it's very much possible that you might be having a cracked tooth. Better take a second opinion and x ray and if it's not visible in x ray go with CBCT of the anterior teeth it will help in detection of the crack or fracture.
No it is not cracked tooth. But it may be because of gingivitis.
Yes, it could be ,it is better if you get a root canal filling of that tooth.