I have a tooth ache from 2 days because of that im having severe headache on rightside.

I have a tooth ache from 2 days because of that im having...
Pain in your teeth can be due to several reasons, to know the cause you have get your teeth checked by a dentist and he might even take an x-ray to know the cause.
If its in lower jaw than it can be due erupting wisdom tooth. Saline gargle and antibiotics will relieve your tooth ache.
Your tooth needs root canal treatment for immediate relief from pain. Visit your dentist for proper clinical examination along with diagnostic xrays for better treatment plan.
Visit a dentist to know the exact reason for toothache. Some times headache is associated with toothache. When you get your tooth treated it will get cured. Most of the time it is due to wisdom tooth impaction where the wisdom tooth does not erupt completely.
Hi, there are various reason for toothache like worn down enamel, tooth decay, gum issue. I would advise you to visit dentist who can give you exact cause and solution of your problem after a physical check up. Without checking you clinically we can't suggest you anything.