Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a droopy eyelid on my right eye it isn't blocking my vision but it can be seen can you suggest me and medicines.

1 Doctor Answered
Surgery usually is the treatment for permanent drooping eyelids. Consult eye specialist in person.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.