Hi doctor I have problems in my teeth my gums are bleeding when I est food or doing toothbrush and sometimes it pain what is treatment pls help.

Hi doctor I have problems in my teeth my gums are bleedin...
Bleeding gums is a sign of gingivitis or periodontitis which means that Calculus and plaque deposits have weekend your gums and that is why blood vessels r engorged with infection. The best treatment for this is to visit a dentist so the cleaning and oral disinfection can be done, which is to be repeated every 6 to 8 months depending upon your situation. This will take care of your problem otherwise the damage is going to extend deep inside the bone which will make it difficult to control bleeding and destruction of bone around the teeth.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Use homoeopathic toothpaste Heclalava Take vitamin C supplement Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily.