My mother is facing a drastic hairfall problem since last year. She is 41yrs old, nd she had tried sesa hairoil, hairless tablets but not satisfied with any of them. Please tell me some beneficial solution.

My mother is facing a drastic hairfall problem since last...
Hello, first of all you should start taking a healthy and balanced diet. Hair fall is a result of any deficiency of any essential nutrient. *Eat colourful fruits and green leafy vegetables. *Include more protien rich supplements to your diet. *Take phosphorus 200, 5 drops , morning empty stomach, once in week. *wiesbaden 200, 5 drops , daily morning empty stomach. *Apply Arnica hair growth oil (B &T) on your hair and scalp, thrice in a week. *Wash hair with Arnica montana herbal shampoo (SBL) *Drink minimum 10 glasses of water per day. *Take 10 ml amla juice mixed with half cup of water, daily morning. Use this home remedy also to prevent hair loss:- *Triphala is the boon for dead cells of the scalp; it works to recover all the problem related to damaged and graying of hair. Take a teaspoon of triphala powder with water before sleeping. You will get rid from white hair as well as hair fall. *Onion is also an effective home treatment for hair loss and premature graying. The juice of onion helps in preventing premature graying, hair loss and baldness. Apply or massage the onion juice on you scalp to get rid from gray hair. You can use it every night before go to bed and leave overnight. It is also helps to hair growth.