Sir there is inside my teeth some yellow spot it is becoming thick sir even I don't smoke and any kind of habit. please suggest me what to do.

Sir there is inside my teeth some yellow spot it is becom...
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Yellow spots could be deposits/calculus. Even non smoker can get this. Improper brushing habit over a long period of time results in yellow stains/ hard deposits. Which can be treated by a dentist. Visit your dentist for checkup and Oral prophylaxis.
You may need teeth cleaning and polishing or you may flourosis kiny get it checked by dentist.
Consult a dentist for scaling and polishing.