Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Dr, I am Surekha, I have 2 kidney stones 8 mm in urinary track is this need a surgery? Or it will teat by medication?

1 Doctor Answered
Get urea creatinine if normal CT urography Depending on the CT report you can undergo ESWL (NIN SURGICAL) or RIRS Consult your Urologist with reports and discuss.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.