Please sir, give the right suggestion that I brush my teeth daily in two times but my mouth was smell and my teeth look like a yellowness. I have to use desi nuskhe.

Please sir, give the right suggestion that I brush my tee...
1..Take 20 grams of coarse triphala powder. Soak this in 250 ml of lukewarm water at night. In the morning, strain the liquid and fill your mouth as per your maximum capacity and hold on till you are able to then spit it off. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times. This is known as Triphala gandosh, it cleanses the oral cavity and strengthens the teeth and gums. 2..Mix 1 teaspoon of cardamom, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, half teaspoon of white pepper. Add rock candy or mishri to taste. Store this in glass container. Take one fourth teaspoon of this mixture and eat thrice daily.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Hi although you brush your teeth twice daily my concern is that I hope you are doing it the right way! dental plaque which forms on our teeth everyday is a biofilm and nobody can prevent that from happening. But this plaque has to be effectively cleaned or else it turns into hard deposits called tartar or calculus which can be removed only by professional cleaning! this what turns your teeth pale and discoloured and causes the mouth to smell bad! please visit a good dentist nearby and get a check up done also ask him the best methods of brushing your teeth and good oral hygiene practises! regards.