Knee problem Dr. Advice Replacement but I don't want to do that. I had taken glucocosamin, hyloric acid, chondroitin, msm combination with calcium citrate and vit d. Also taken some ayurvedic medicine like morning, hadzol, Ashwagandha, and Rosiflex and somany other ayurvedic as I come to know. Know I want to know how much time I have to continue all this. My age 56, Female. Also I have taken kutaj ghanvati, parijata,sunthi, kundura,gugula, nirgundi,methi .noni cap. I want to know please advice me complete systematic does which I have to follow. Please advice me.

Knee Pain: As arthritis is very common that you get generally bilaterally. Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Simple Knee ExerciesSpecific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping ball underneath the knee and keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. I also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Knee pain more than 2 weeks:if your knee is paining since 2 weeks, then you have to rethink whether you had any injury in the previous years. I also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. As arthritis is very common if anyone would've neglected any injury in the previous years. You can take Ultrasonic therapy in one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics which would help to heal the damaged cartilages along with shortwave diathermy which would help to improve the blood circulation. Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation.