Since 4 months I went to the dentist to get rid of yellow teeth but again same problem occur again n again. Can you give me suggestion what to do to stop it permanently?

Since 4 months I went to the dentist to get rid of yellow...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums avoid coloured food stuff.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Hi. Visit a dentist every 1-2 year for the same. If possible describe your problem in detail.
Do you brush your teeth in night.
Start brushing twice daily after meals, get scaling and bleaching done to get a brighter colour of the teeth.
Dear Lybrate User, first visit your dentist for oral prophylaxis/ Scaling procedure followed by polishing if needed. Also ask your dentist about the correct brushing technique. He may explain your on model or show you video. Its the faulty brushing habit which results in deposits and stains. Also keep a check your dietary habits. Their is nothing permanent in this world, the only thing permanent should be our efforts.
It will come back but to a lesser extent .kindly use a better brush to clean your teeth ..
Brush your teeth with Oral-B UltraSoft Tooth Brush in circular motion without applying much pressure. Use Cleanodent mouth wash and brush twice a day. If still not clean it can Be Cured By Bleaching or scaling done bye dentist. Go For That.