Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Since 4 months I went to the dentist to get rid of yellow teeth but again same problem occur again n again. Can you give me suggestion what to do to stop it permanently?

8 Doctors Answered
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums avoid coloured food stuff.
1 person found this helpful
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
1 person found this helpful
Hi. Visit a dentist every 1-2 year for the same. If possible describe your problem in detail.
1 person found this helpful
Do you brush your teeth in night.
1 person found this helpful
Start brushing twice daily after meals, get scaling and bleaching done to get a brighter colour of the teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Dear Lybrate User, first visit your dentist for oral prophylaxis/ Scaling procedure followed by polishing if needed. Also ask your dentist about the correct brushing technique. He may explain your on model or show you video. Its the faulty brushing habit which results in deposits and stains. Also keep a check your dietary habits. Their is nothing permanent in this world, the only thing permanent should be our efforts.
It will come back but to a lesser extent .kindly use a better brush to clean your teeth ..
Brush your teeth with Oral-B UltraSoft Tooth Brush in circular motion without applying much pressure. Use Cleanodent mouth wash and brush twice a day. If still not clean it can Be Cured By Bleaching or scaling done bye dentist. Go For That.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.