I am 17 years old I have PCOS problem. My doctor suggest to use Duoluton L tablets for 6 months but I use these tablets for 2 months and stopped to use the tablets, But I didn't get periods from past 4 months. So,I again Start using these tablets. I've used Duoluton L tablets for 21 days. But after 3-5 days I didn't get periods. What should I do.

U consult your gynaecologist again. U should do some lifestyle changes like be more active. Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. Drink lot of water For this homeopathic treatment is very effective For more details you can consult me.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age. Women with PCOS may have infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods or excess male hormone (androgen) levels. The ovaries may develop numerous small collections of fluid (follicles) and fail to regularly release eggs. Consult homeopathic physician. In classical homeopathic treatment we consider your complete mental and emotional physical symptoms to select the remedy so consult online with details will help you sure stay healthy.
Please wait for a week you will get your periods.
Waiting for another 5 days is the only option as of now.