Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, Discharge of pus from the ears from childhood I take medicine after that they become right but from 2 to 3 years I am suffering from ear infection ear is eating some times pus will also come I use candibiotic ear drops when I use this drop ear become right but after 7 to 8 days same problem occurs please suggest me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user, the ear infection or any infection should not be there in the body for such long time. As far as ear goes, there two major types of infection in the ear. You need to consult an ENT doctor for the same. The diagnosis is made after cleaning the ear and looking at the ear drum. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.