Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My son 8 years old have a tooth problem bcz there is a hole in his tooth and after taking food some particles stuck in tooth and pain started.

8 Doctors Answered
Mam their is a cavity what I belive according to your illestratuin please do visit your near by dentist to check it in an xray film and if it can be restored by tooth filling or we have to do somtjing else will be decided.
Hi. Visit a dentist. Since the pain is not continuous and the pain started only after something got stuck into it, normal filling will be fine. But please visit a dentist.
1 person found this helpful
Based on your details, It seems your son is having cavity in his teeth and it could be deep, as you mentioned pain after food getting stuck in hole. Visit you dentist soon to save the teeth.
Take him to a dentist and get the tooth filled.
Hello lybrate-user. If there is a hole in tooth it means it is infected. And requires proper treatment. Consult a dentist nearby and take proper treatment.
Go for filling.
The only thing you can do for it is go to a dentist and get the cavity filled as that is the only treatment for your son.
The cavity is deep needs a filling or a root canal treatment. Kindly visit dentist for the same.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.