I have cavity in my molar teeth. What will be best remedy for it? Please help me.

We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning and artificial enamel filling or root canal treatment. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Get filling done.
Depending upon how deep is the cavity and presence of pain or not, you may have to get the root canal treatment or get the filling done to save the teeth. Getting late in correcting the cavity of the tooth may lead to failure of saving the tooth n you may have to get it remove in future. However, to decide the proper treatment, we need some more investigations including clinical examination, consult your dentist soon.