I have teeth problem my last teeth of lower side is not well direction is not ok. Please advice

Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning, root canal treatment & capping. Until then apply clove oil on the decayed tooth. Rinse frequently with mouth wash.
You are welcome. Your chief complaints suggests you have 1) Malaligned tooth in the posterior region of lower jaw. This is a case of malocclusion so for your concern is concerned and to address it properly and arrive at a conclusion you are requested to send attachment photograph of your lower jaw.
You should consult a dentist near you he will take a radiographic and then will evaluate what is the exact problem many a times with basic procedure the problem can be resolved but it all depends on your iopa.
Consult a maxillofacial surgeon if it's not in correct direction it has to b removed you may send xray of the area to c it's direction n advice you accordingly.
Consult a dental surgeon. He will advice you an OPG. After that only any diagnosis and treatment plan can be made.
Hi. If you have any problem with your last two molars like your occlusion is not proper I.e. You are not able to bite or chew or you have tongue or cheek or any other problem due to that then please consult a dentist.
Go for Opg X-ray,
You may have to get an xray done to check for angulation of teeth .or may have to get the tooth removed by your dentist.
Go for opg and if it is tilter then better to extract that teeth becoyz it can cause discomfort later.
See an orthodontist for braces.