Hi My boy kid age of 4 years got badly decayed molar tooth. Please suggest me its must to go for pulp therapy or any other alternate is there and pulp therapy is safe for kids as well will it affect permanent tooth growth? Thanks.

Hi
My boy kid age of 4 years got badly decayed molar toot...
I can guide better on seeing the patient. Pulp therapy is safe. But child needs to b comfortable. N ready for treatment.
Hi
Pulp therapy is safe in children. It will not affect permanent teeth. Its the best option to save the tooth. As that tooth should b in his mouth till the permanent teeth erupts.
Hi
Ye snoopy, dont worry at all, pulp therapy is absolutely safe.
Hi
Pulp therapy is absolutely safe however the child should be supportive or it can also be done in general anaesthesia. As he is 4 years old, that teeth should be saved till the permanent teeth come, and the treatment will not affect the eruption of permanent teeth.