Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 years old now I am planing for baby. But I have pain in full body and and also I am weak internally I have calcium problem. So is It right that body cheek-up for baby.

2 Doctors Answered
YOu can correct the calcium level by taking supplements and feeling weak is only emotional . If you desire to have a baby you can get one and do regular check up to make sure all is well
Yes. Take vitamin supplements if required.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.