Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 17 years old n I do not feel hungry so please suggest me some syrup. N suggest some more things.

3 Doctors Answered
Since when you lost your appetite? Do you have any other symptom like upset stomach, Fever, body pains etc. Because in an otherwise normal young person like you there has to be some reason for decreased appetite. I need to treat that. U can take alfa alfa syrup twice daily.
1 person found this helpful
Increased apptite can be due to a number of reasons. You should consult a doctor. Who can confirm the reason of your increased appetite and can treat you accordingly.
Do exercise and try to be active. There is no pill for every ill which we create for ourselves.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.