I have 11 week baby daughter. She was vigorous at birth. But she was diagnosed with jaundice at 15 days check up. Her bilirubin level went high to 23. But after phototherapy it came down to 9. So she was discharged. Again in the follow up check up her bilirubin rose to 13. She was released. Everything was ok. On 5 week 1 day my husbands hand stroke her head when she was on feed. There was no bump nothing. She cried but easily stopped when I move my hand over her head. But from the next day I felt change in crying pattern. She cried less and cried in a very lazy manner. Again I can feel some changes .such as she is very less interested in me. Before she looked at me like she wanted to know me more. Now at 11 week she is not interested in me and she becomes slow after the accident. She smiles at me when she is happy. But she does that with other also. She is tracking object. She looks at fan and fixes her eyes on it. But she does not look at me in such a way. I feel she loses memory.

No. Do not worry about it if it was not a hard stroke. And she stopped crying when you touched her head means she was alright. If you have any doubt regarding this. I advice you to take her to a pediatrician for general examination.