Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 years old. And I am pregnant. My pregnancy passed 58 days. Due to some issues I do not want this child. How can I remove this? please give me suggestion?

1 Doctor Answered
You should consult a gynecologist.. And then take any treatment..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.