- Do steam inhalation twice a day
- have more of warm fluids, water, tea, coffee, milk, soup, avoid all cold fluids
- take tablet Cheston-cold, 1 tablet three times a day after meals
- instill 2 drops normal saline three times a day in each nostril
- have plenty of oral fluids for proper hydration
- have a well balanced diet to boost your immunity.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Colds treatment