Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir/ mam, every year in the month of june,- july and nov-Dec. I got body boils (acne) on my lower body parts. So want to know some curable medicine.

1 Doctor Answered
Take merc sol 30/ 4 times a day for 3 days For more details you can consult me.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.