Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I think I have a problem with my mind, everyday it feels like almost same, but the only thing that changes is my mood, I am 28 years old male, I am working abroad, I am already done with my job, because it frustrating. Someday I wake up angry, and the next day I will be sad, but everyday its the same thought that I am not meant to be, like my life is just a disaster, failure.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi lybrate user, Don't be depressed and fustrated. you need a psychological counselling and that the thought which are coming in your mind convert into positive way. And you feel relax and enjoy your life and career...If you want you can consult me , my consultation is online also. .
Try to solve small problems in your life immediately.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.