Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

If Vaginal infection problem bacteria or fungal is not solved by going or derma (candid v gel, antifungal tablets ,candida tablets, sugar normal) who is best to consult next for re occurring infection?

2 Doctors Answered
Consult with complete details to get homoeopathic treatment. As homoeopathy heals it effectively and prevent recurrence.
You should consult a gynaecologist, if you're having repeated vaginal infection then get your blood sugar levels done and get a high vaginal swab culture and sensitivity done, so that you can be treated according to the reports.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.