Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I'm feeling like I have a stone in my scrotum. Which doctor should I consult for my remedy. Reply please.

3 Doctors Answered
1 person found this helpful
May be sebaceous cyst. General surgeon.
You may have orchitis or a hydrocele forming and need to see a surgeon (any doctor can give you an advice after examining your scrotum)
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.