Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffered from infection in private part it is dark red and clearly seen although I feel sweet pain but not that much but I am worried about it.

2 Doctors Answered
Go for hiv test and confirm.
This could be one of the STDs. Please take private consult with audio video chat and then I can guide you properly and explain you what is to be done. Pl send me pics.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.