Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to enlarge my pennis size if it is possible then consult me with doctor.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, Lybrate user, •Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. •Tk, apples, carrots,  cheese,  pumpkins seeds, almonds, walnuts, black chocolates to strengthen your pelvic, groin & penile  muscles. Monitor your weight   if you are obeased. •Go for meditation to reduce your stress nourishing your penis, groin and pelvic muscles making  your penile muscle, more flexible. •Make a ring (O) of  index finger & thumb on the shaft  of  your penis, bring  finger ring from  bottom of the shaft  to the apex  (glans)-10 to 40 times, using both the hands by tern, adding oil on shaft. •Tk warm water -bath to maintain blood supply to your penis. •Tk, Homoeo medicine:@ AlfalfaQ -10 drops,  thrice with little water. •Avoid,  junk food,  alcohol & nicotine. Tk care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.