Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am married women. I have doubt to pregnancy because my period is not come in this month. I want to stop pregnancy. Please give me advise.

1 Doctor Answered
Please do a pregnancy test to clear the doubt. If you are already pregnant, nothing can be done to stop it. You either continue the pregnancy or go for an abortion. If test is negative, repeat the test after a week, if you haven't gotten your periods. And please use a reliable method of contraception, to avoid such stress, and unplanned pregnancy.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.