Actually I want to know that, My mother has done open heart surgery before 10 years ago from cmc vellore due to some problem regarding valve. Now she is 54 years old and suffering with several problem like- chest pain, joint pain, blood clot, liver expansion time by time. Wherever I go they told Me to go CMC vellore again for consultation. But the operation relate docs are no longer exist as well doctors are also changed. So I need a suggestion. Please Help.

Actually I want to know that, My mother has done open hea...
The best place is still cmc vellore whether drs have changed or not. They are the best in India .Do not go to any corporate hospitals in India .They will kill people with their medicines or their bills. If you want to improve your mothers health naturally take a consult after sharing name and number Do not blindly believe your doctors .They may have vested interests and get kickbacks from all possible sources and never educate patients which is what you need. All diseases begin in the gut and no health issue can be fixed without fixing your diet and lifestyle. If you fix these 2 things you mostly may not need medicines at all.