Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have one side paining eye why it is paining I don't know please help.

1 Doctor Answered
You can consult me at Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment. And it is better to consult an EYE specialist to find out the cause by proper check up.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.