Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am 22 years old and I think I have symptom of hypothyroidism so please suggest me how to treat this kind of problem.

2 Doctors Answered
First of get yourself checked for thyroid, you can visit endocrinologist for Treatment but managing diet and lifestyle is more important to keep them under control permanently. You can also start Homeopathic treatment for normalization of thyroid functioning.
If you think your problem is due hypothyroid, get it confirmed by thyroid profile test and if it is so start thyroid supplement therapy under supervision of a Physician/Endocrinologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.