Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering with skin problem .when I take candiforce 200 I felt little bit relax .but I stopped it the same problem aroused. Mainly in lower abdominal places. Huge black shaped completely covered and slowly going in side of genitals. I need to cure it completely.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, Lybrate user, Take, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Your diet be easily digestible on time to check gastric disorder. Take homoeopathic medicine:@AzadirechtaQ -10 drops, thrice with little water. Avoid, junkfood, alcohol and Nicotine. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.