Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My friend one testis is very much increases than other! Is it a problem! and it hurts sometime!

2 Doctors Answered
Hi lybrate-user, What you are saying is indeed a problem which can be caused by factors ranging from Mosquito bite to Forceful pull. Your surgeon will examine the case thoroughly and decide the best course of treatment .For more details do consult me online.
It could be hydrocele, epididymoorchitis, trauma or tumour. Show to a surgeon or urologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.