Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My partner is unable to intercourse due to severe pain while penetrating. What should I do for an easy n better intimacy?

2 Doctors Answered
She could use local anaesthetic gels in the vaginal area before intercourse. You could also use a lubricated condom so that entry would be smooth.
2 people found this helpful
You can use durex lubricants during intercourse. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.