I am 25 years, got married last year on 7th may 2017, v r trying for baby from last six months, but my periods got irregular from this feb. Now my gums gave me few medicines to have. Tab ovaries Plus & Tab Folvite (5m) for three months to have in morning. Tab Duphaston (10 mg) from 16th day of menses to 25th day. Tab Ferlyl Super (100 mg) to have 3rd day to 7th day of menses. Tab Progynova (2 mg) thrice a day. Follicular Study on 2nd day of menses & pelvis. Will this all medicines help me to conceive in 1st cycle itself? So there is chance to conceive in first cycle. Yesterday was my 10th day so my follicular study report was like Right ovary DF 16*13 mm & Left ovary No DF. Endo 0.3 mm. Today follicular study on 11th day right ovary DF 21*15 MM & 19*13 MM. Left ovary no DF. ENDO is 3.5 mm.my gums said that my ET is very poor so now he told me to take tab. Progynova twice a day two tablets in morning & two tablets in night. And my gums told me to take injection tomorw on 12th day Inj. HCG-HP 10000 IU IM/SC. Is dis injection help me to conceive in this first cycle or because of 3.5 mm ET I will not conceive this time. Bit tensed nw.

Hello, Endometrial thickness is low and hence one need to check for endometrial receptivity by ultrasound doppler. The present ET is not adequate for implantation.