Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My son is 11 years old has a brilliant mind but he is very low in concentrating in studies he never seats at place for more than 5 minutes as well as very high tempered what should I do to reduce his anger increase his concentration power where are we wrong for his parenting?

1 Doctor Answered
Both of you has to take counseling, you consult good doctor.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.