Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhagyalakshmi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhagyalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My sister is 8 months pregnant. Having the fetal weight 2.5 kg. Is this normal or overweight? Please suggest me if there is any risk.
My skin is really oily and I suffer acne for last 6 years now. Two minutes after I wash my face, it is back to oily! Is there anything I can do, some medication? Because it causes my face to look really greasy and dull.
I had medical termination of pregnancy in 5 week 6 days yesterday. Bleeding was heavy with pain. But no clots. Today morning very little bleeding. What can be the cause? I am 43 years female with one child of 14 yrs. C section.
I had Sex with my partner a day before my period started, He ejaculated in Vagina, and next morning my menses started. And to avoid pregnancy I too unwanted 72. Now what is side effects of i-pill during pregnancy? Will I have to face infertility type problems in my future.
Dialysis refers to the medical procedure that removes toxins, solutes, and excess water from the blood in patients whose kidneys cannot perform the blood filtration process naturally. Dialysis is advised to those patients who have been diagnosed with chronic kidney failure (CKF) or chronic kidney disease. In such cases, the kidneys of the patient lose their ability to expel the body’s waste in the form of urine, which is a case of kidney failure. The condition of kidney failure is fatal in nature and this is why dialysis (artificial urine removal) is prescribed but it is highly uncomfortable to the patient and is also costly. This is why patients do not want to get dependent on dialysis and look for other remedies as once one gets on dialysis, there is no looking back. There is no allopathic medicine that can cure kidney failure and restore its normal functions.
A kidney transplant is the only option but if one takes recourse to homeopathy, a cure is possible. Homeopathy does not offer a replacement for dialysis but it does have medicines that can restore the damaged kidneys to the normal state.
Well, homeopathic medicines work in three ways – they control the conditions that cause damage to the kidneys and thus, prevent further damage to the kidneys, they remove the root cause of renal failure, and they strengthen the immune system of the patient, helping the organs of the body to perform normal functions without any problem. Homeopathic medicines have worked in many patients and when the treatment is done under watchful and expert eyes, the patient can start experiencing relief within a few weeks. After some months, the patient can get rid of their kidney problem completely and lead a normal life. Homeopathic medicines have many advantages over dialysis and allopathic treatment, including the following:
- Homeopathic treatment course has a shorter duration in comparison to allopathy that can stretch for the lifetime of the patient. The former takes two to five years, depending on the severity of kidney failure, to cure the patient.
- Homeopathy does not have any side effects but dialysis and kidney transplant are painful for the patient and also take a toll on the body. Though transplant is a popular remedy, it may not be successful and is not advisable for all patients with renal failure.
- Homeopathy is cost-effective whereas dialysis is expensive.
- Homeopathy aids those patients who have a high rejection percentage of a new kidney (who are looking to get kidney transplant). If such patients take homeopathic medicines, then this percentage can come down.
- Homeopathy works in a holistic manner. It also treats the tumors and cysts of the kidney, which allopathy does not. The former also takes care of disorders and diseases associated with renal failure such as diabetes and hypertension, an advantage that is missing in the case of latter.
Some homeopathy remedies that are known to cure kidney failure include Aconyte, Apocynum, Belladonna, Digitalis, Kali chloricum, and Phosphorous. These medicines can be taken on a normal basis by patients but it is recommended to consult an expert homeopathic practitioner for the treatment of renal failure. Such a practitioner can diagnose and treat the problem accurately and in lesser time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hair is also called the crowning glory and if gray hair begins to show up in this glorious crown then it becomes a cause of concern for the person affected. Sadly, premature graying is the reality of the present times. Many men and women below the age of 35 years face the dreaded premature graying. Even children and teenagers are facing this problem. There are several reasons that cause premature graying, including stress and anxiety, lack of nutrition, genetic reasons, and overuse of hair styling products such as dye and conditioner.
Though there are shampoos, oils, and natural remedies that can be used to treat grey hair, they are not the permanent solution in all the cases. Where the graying is severe or in cases other remedies have not given results, homeopathic treatment comes across as an effective option. It has a good number of medicines to cure premature graying caused by various factors as homeopathy treats the root cause of the disease. What is more, homeopathic medicines do not carry side effects and give permanent relief from this dreadful condition. Here are some effective homeopathic medicines to treat premature graying.
- Phosphoric Acid – The topmost medicine for premature graying, it is very helpful in those cases where graying is the result of stress and anxiety or depression. This medicine also works in the case of hair thinning and hair fall. It works by restoring the actual pigment of the hair that has been destroyed by tension and worry. Phosphoric acid also helps in fighting grief and depression.
- Natrum Mur – Suited for people suffering from gray hair because of weakness or anemia, this medicine also improves the general health of the patient. It increases the immunity of the patient and thus, helps fight deficiency caused by poor nutrition. It is also effective in those patients who suffer from a headache, especially after venturing out in the sun.
- Lycopodium – A great cure for graying in patches, this medicine slows down the depigmentation process of hair follicles. It works well in patients whose hair problem is caused by gastric troubles such as constipation, gas in the stomach, or other gastrointestinal problems.
- Silicea – Lack of nutrition is one prime culprit for causing premature graying and this may happen not because of poor diet but because of poorly functioning intestines that are unable to absorb nutrients in the diet. Silicea is a wonderful medicine in such cases as it improves the absorption power of the intestines.
- Phosphorous – This homeopathic medicine gives great results in cases where the graying is accompanied by dandruff and itchy scalp. It not just cures the gray hair but also acts as a deterrent for further graying.
Premature graying, undoubtedly, is an undesirable condition as it not just eats into the personality of the individual but also makes them depressed. Depression further aggravates the problem and thus, it is necessary to nip this problem in the bud. The sooner one takes action, the better it is for them as the recovery would be easier and quicker. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!