Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhagyalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am having a sever hair fall from 1 month how I should stop that hair fall and I want to regrow my hair please give me any solutions for this I am upset from this hair fall.
I want to get thin. I want to reduce my butt! Can you please tell me what all I should not eat and what all should I do to get thin?
My periods are not regular and take long time to close like 6 to 10 days. And in heavy manner. My baby is 1.4 year old. After pregnancy periods are irregular. Please suggest any thing.?
I'm 27 years old boy. I'm facing a digestion problem. Create some gas in my abdomen. Night-soil is not clear regularly. I'm also doing masturbating 3/4 times in a week. What is the solution regarding this problem. Also I lose my weight?
I have a girlfriend and I m madly in love with her. I m an 18 year old guy and my friend told me that it is not love. It's infatuation. He told me that one cannot be in love with someone before 23 years or around till the brain gets fully developed. I know it is love and not infatuation but I wanna ask you whether my friend is wrong or I? Is it related with hormonal or brain development or something?
When I sleep some time after suddenly arise hert will be heart pain but some time whathappen heart pain decrease slowly please help me.
hello I am using panderm plus last 2 years for my skin pigmentation or dark circle its doctor prescribe. Recently I discontinue this cream I saw my skin dry itchy or on skin red bumps its burning or acne sir kindly suggest me how remove this.
Hi doctor I am newly married day after tomorrow I going to sex with my new partner, but I have a major problem, my sperm coming out with in 2 minutes how to I handle this please help me out.
I am a 30 years old male. I have problem that my prepuce doesn't get retracted completely in a state of erection. Otherwise it slides back normally? Next month I am gonna get married. Will this condition cause a problem? Is there cure available?
I am 25 year old man and have white hair. I have tried lots of medicine but didn't work at all. So I am very upset about my hair what should I do please suggest me.
I have hair problem, I loose them frequently and they grow so late and will get splits frequently after trimming them tried many shampoos and oils but no use, what should I do for health to grow?
I have through a lot in the past year. I have been doing drugs n allot of nasty things. Sometimes I feel like I do not have control over my mind n thoughts. What should i do to control.
My wife feeds baby but at night time she is shortage of milk as compered in a day so pls let me know what is the solution.
Sir I having fissure and piles and also having constipation in morning and frequent bowel movement 5-6 time a day any medicine or remedies?
Respected sir/ mam, my aunt has been diagnosed with a condition of endometrial hyperplasia & small uterine fibroid. She is prescribed by a doctor to take some medicines among which is Dear 21 tablet (levonorgestrel and ethinylestradiol). She took the tab for a period of 21 days and then stopped taking after which her menstruation cycle began. As she rechecked up with the doctor she was asked to restart the medications for 2 more months. From which day of periods after 3rd day shell she start the first tablet of the pack. And also if you have any better guidance regarding her problem, please suggest.
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners. Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable.