Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have vaginal infection. I feel pain and itching. Please suggest me medicine related in this matter. I go for pass the urine at night so many times.

1 Doctor Answered
For vaginal infection you can take CYSTIKARE softgel capsules for 15 days. If the condition worse then I will recommend you its substitute.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews