Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Meri mama ke dat ke nichle hise me tej dar hota hai jab bhi wo kuch khatta (dahi, etc) leti hai or niche wale bhag me gulthi jaisa bhi hai. Hame kya karna chahiye.

5 Doctors Answered
First go for iopa X-ray of teeth.
Hi. Aap dentist k paas ja k ek X-ray karwao us daant ka. Ya to normal filling hogi usme ya Root Canal Treatment (RCT) hoga uska.
You might need an extraction kindly get an xray done as well
Kisie dentist ke paas jana chahiye aapko rct ki jaroorat hogi.
- Good evening! Kindly consult a dentist in person to know the exact cause. Treatment is based on clinical examination. Thank you!
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.