Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

Sir My 4 years old kid got his elbow dislocated and was hospitalised for 4 days and had his right arm plastered for 2 weeks however even after 4 days since the plaster was taken off, he is unable to use the right hand and complains about pain the elbow. I can send the scanned copy of his xray report if needed, can I get an immediate appointment, if possible as he just 4 years old and we cannot see him in pain.

2Doctors Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Elbow Pain treatment
Ask a FREE Question
Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors
Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED LAB TESTS:

3T MRI Scan - Elbow Test

CT Scan - Elbow (Left) Test

X-Ray Elbow (AP / LAT View) Test

X-Ray Elbow (Both) (AP / LAT View) Test

View All

RELATED QUESTIONS

Provide me food chart for my 6 month old baby and give the tips to care of her. Best massage oil and should I gave her grip water.
    14

Last night I have very pain in my head and heart and my legs are so much paining and My hand arms are so paining.
    52

I have problem in backside. middle like pain in left hand back side give me suggested.
    13

Dear sir/madam, I am a married woman with a child and a good husband but fall in love with a single introvert depressed man, who is suffering from ...
    111

I'm 37 an back pain for years and sholders hurt real bad we're my arms connect and the bottom of arms from elbows up and arms hands and left leg an...
    3

I have joints pain in my knee and elbow it become very painful when I use stairs. What should I do?
    9

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Elbow Disorder: Why Does It Hurt?
    5375
    Health tips Image

Anxiousness in Kids - Tips To Help You Manage It!
    5000
    Health tips Image

Cubital Tunnel Syndrome - How Physiotherapy Can Help You?
    2935
    Health tips Image

Causes of Common Hand Pain and How to Find Relief
    4202
    Health tips Image

Best Homeopathy Medicines for Wrist Pain
    3340
    Health tips Image

Lower Back Pain - 4 Yoga Asanas For Treating it
    6127
    Health tips Image