Hello Doctor sir. Mera aur wife ka VDRL TEST aur TPHA test dono POSITIVE tha. Phir hamne pencline injection lagwa liya tha 9 months pahle (8 pcs. In 4 weeks) Phir hamra ek baby child hua hai. Aaj 24 days ka hua hai. Aaj hum 3 log doctor ke paas gaye the. Phir hamar / wife / new born baby ka phir se VDRL TEST aur TPHA test dono karay hai Phir se 3 logo ka test reports abhi bhi POSITIVE aaya hai. Bahut tension ho gaya hai. Please suggest me urgently what I do for better results. Specially mere babu ke liye kya kare uska Bhi VDRL TEST AUR TPHA TEST DONO POSITIVE HAI. Unke liye kya kare. Please explain me in briefly. Please doctor help me. Thanks.

Probably you have not received adequate treatment in the past. The whole family needs to take re treatment and extensive evaluation for any complications. Especially the baby needs to undergo evaluation. It is best for you to take the whole family to the capital city of your area, and go to the Government Medical center . Have also undergone testing for AIDS ?? They can also help you attached to support groups.