I am 46 year old I am suffering from thyroid from past 2 year I have menopause my breast is getting heavier and it's paining my weight has also increased I have got my chest ultrasound and it's normal my doctor gave me medicine of muscle relaxation that is systaflam Mr. I want to know what could be probable reason of my problem. I also get heat fleshes and mood swings.

Your problem is related to menopause and cause is hormonal imbalance. This is common problem and settle down with time. Start exercise yoga which will help you. Take low fat, low calory, high fibre diet. Keep yourself busy in social, religious activities.