Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, Facing post marriage issues like difference between spouse and my parents. Also wife is getting stressed easily and feels like there is nothing good left in life. She feels that no one is with her to understand her and is feeling sometimes hopeless. This is happening frequently and she feels very sad and crying sometimes. After few days she tries to forget n few days later she again feels like sad and not interested in doing anything even for her own self. This is happening from last 2 years since we got married and having issues in understanding her. She has lost confidence in herself and is not ready to listen to anything .she is lost in carrier as well and is not able to find job which makes her more stressed. Also the issues of mother in law n wife makes things difficult to handle. Please help in this regard Let me know when we can have consultation session with wife n my mom.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Difference of expectation and opinions are common in any relationship and especially between wife and mother. What's important is acknowledging and accepting that there is a problem and seeking a right help to address it. You are doing the good thing on both. Take the next logical step to consult a marriage counselor to open discussions this issue together or at least yourself first. Surely you will find ways to recover this relationship issues and save your life marriage life from further damage. Feel free to reach out to me online through Lybrate app for further detailed discussion and recommendation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.