Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am a 27 year old guy suffering from an anxiety for the past 4.5 years. It's is travel related anxiety and gets bad often when I travel beyond my usual route or further than what I usually need to travel. I have been taking medication for this ever since I had been diagnosed. Currently I am taking neuvilaz 20 mg and vijoy dxt 50 and 100 mg. I have also taken tab obsikon and tab ikon plus a few years back, all of these under the prescription of a psychiatrist. But the problem is not going away. every time I step out of my home, I usually experience some sort of anxiety and varies with the amount of time for which I have to travel and the means. Also, if I don't travel a lot for sometime, things I was comfortable with once, like traveling in a metro/train etc become very difficult. Please suggest and help.

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. I can understand your suitation suitable. You need psychotherapy sessions to manage and control such anxious thoughts. Consult a Psychologist directly or online to guide you with the suitable therapies.