Irrespective of the quantity of the food I take, I'm thin. Anyone please explain me the reason for this metabolism. I have a good appetite. And I eat well. But still not gaining weight. Any specific reasons?

You have mentioned that you eat too much of food but still skinny eating too much of food does not help to gain weight you should eat food rich in protein and calories. How to gain weight is as difficult as losing weight. Inadequate feeding habits, prolonged meal time gaps. Poor selection of foods increased physical activity without increasing the food intake major reasons for being underweight. Follow it up with a heavy and healthy breakfast. Take moderate lunch and dinner. Add Banana, Milk, Eggs, including yellow yolk, Mango, rice gram, peanut, butter are helpful in gaining weight. Potatoes, bananas are a great choice because they?re high in protein and calories. Dried Fruit:Dried fruit is a rich source of fiber.Moreover, it has a high content value of vitamins and minerals which are necessary for overall health.